$200 for Initial Assessment Session
$160 per 55 minute Session
Connected Counseling is currently In-Network with the following plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO and HMO (HMO requires doctor referral)
- Optum/United Healthcare/UBH
- TRICARE/Humana Military
- CIGNA (some plans)
- Not currently accepting Medicare or Medicaid managed plans or supplements
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I have Out-Of-Network benefits under my plan?
Out of pocket payments are due at time of appointment. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged the LATE CANCEL rate of $120 for missed session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!